Home Scoring and other IT questions

Verison 1.2.6 download does not allow selection of folder to update

This version does not ask for installation folder,. This is big problem for us, as our club is used by three organisations, all of whom use EBUScore. We can download to our main club folders but we are unable to do the same for the two other organisations folders. Until this is sorted out we cannot update them to be new version. We are all currently on V 1.2.1 but planned to upgrade everyone this weekend.

Comments

• Dear LindaB, thank you for this, I am investigating this issue and will post an update here once it is resolved. Jonathan

• Thank you for your prompt response. If it's of any help I have tested at home loading a previous version 1.2.1 to a folder. When I then run the pairs download V 1.2.6 it seems to remember the last path and automatically updates the last version to that same folder.

• Hi LindaB, the issue should now be fixed and an updated installer file is available to download from My EBU, please let me know if you still see any issue. Jonathan

• That's fantastic. Thank you so much Jonathan we really appreciate that. Linda

• I just downloaded Johnathan but it's still the same. Pairs exe when run doesn't let you select a folder. Linda

• Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear that. I have just downloaded the installers and installed all 4 programs on a different laptop and it offered me the choice of install location on each one. Have you tried logging out of My EBU and then back in before downloading the installer in case the old version has been saved? Failing that I will need to investigate further when I am back at the office on Monday. Jonathan

• Hi Johnathan,

I tried again this morning and it worked fine. Thank you for very much for all your help with this.
    We have successfully upgraded to V 1.2.6 at our club today with the exception of Individuals. When we ran this it showed that it was Version 1.2.2 . Is there a V 1.2.6. available for Individuals? Linda

• Hi Linda, there hasn't been any update to the Individual scorer and version 1.2.2 is still the latest version. Jonathan