Home Scoring and other IT questions

Bridgemates chaos again

Yesterday we changed our mind about the movement having already set up the bridgemates the scorer did not know how to cancel the unwanted movement and start a new one so we ended up with travellers for the session. There must be a simple answer here please tell me what it is in layman's terms. Thanks

Comments

• Are you using EBUScore? If this happened before the start of the game and no-one knew what to do, did you not think of just starting a new game?

• Yes we use ebu pairs scorer and no one there knew how to scrap the old game and start a new one, unbelievable but true 🙄

• This all started because the scorer set up a movement with a revenge round and we had 11 and a half tables, I popped up and said you can't do a revenge round with a half table so that caused the chaos which is why I am trying to find the answer now.

• If you managed to set up the game in the first place, surely you could set up another new game and just abandon the first one?

To change the existing game, change the movement to the one you want. Then go to the Bridgemate page in EBUScore Pairs, select Update from Round 1, then click the Update Movement button.

• Thank you I will pass this on to the scorers