Home Find a partner or team-mates

Partner required for One Day Swiss Pairs (Sat) at Eastbourne

I am looking for a partner for the one day swiss pairs (Sat) at Eastbourne. I am flexible with systems (ACOL, or Strong + 5, 2/1 etc..) and can adapt accordingly. Thanks Mark

Comments

• What's your tournament experience and MP rank?

• Currently NGS 10
    1* Premier Master
    Not played in the summer event (mainly due to family commitments) but have played a few times in the year end congress in London

• Hi,
    Have you found a partner for the Sat ? I haven't played in a tournament but experienced duplicate Flight A player in Aus and keen to play here in Swiss pairs.

@sparkyb said:
    I am looking for a partner for the one day swiss pairs (Sat) at Eastbourne. I am flexible with systems (ACOL, or Strong + 5, 2/1 etc..) and can adapt accordingly. Thanks Mark

• @Fruggles said:
    Hi,
    Have you found a partner for the Sat ? I haven't played in a tournament but experienced duplicate Flight A player in Aus and keen to play here in Swiss pairs.

@sparkyb said:

I play strong and five and can do either but prefer that.If you would llke to chat about it let me know and we can organise a time for a converstaion.