Home Scoring and other IT questions

EBU Score Teams - missing master points

We were running a teams event with a missing team (so an odd number of teams, involving a sit out). We flagged the team as Missing in the Properties section. Every team present played either 21 or 24 boards. At the end we got the message 'Competitors must play a minimum of 12 boards for Masterpoints', and no MPs were awarded by the program. Have I done something wrong, or how can I avoid this in future? EBU Score Teams V1.2.6

Comments

• You may need to Initialize seating lineup in Seating Lineup. I think the program thinks noone has played any boards.

• Puzzled as to why you had a missing team, unless withdrew partway through event.

• @Triffid said:
    Puzzled as to why you had a missing team, unless withdrew partway through event.

Our most popular F2F event (so now run every month) is our weak / strong random teams event, where each team has a weaker and a stronger pair, and all of the weaker pairs play only against each other, and similarly all of the stronger pairs. (This is achieved by effectively running 2 half size Howells opposite each other, with one side arrow switched.) This movement really requires an even number of teams, but we don't always manage this, which then leads to the sit out and 'missing' team.